Thursday, July 8, 2010

FLOR Review

I am always on the look out for cute,edgy & great decorations that fit my families life style to fill our home with,Sometimes it is not always easy finding something that fits in with our decor/style or finding something we like that actually fits in with our budget so I was happy to get a chance to do a review with a company called FLOR.



FLOR sells carpet tiles that are 19.7" x 19.7" tiles are sold separately, You can either buy enough tiles to carpet an entire room in your home or you can buy separate tiles to carpet a small section in one of your rooms.I was recently sent six of their Skully black/white Tiles,just from the images on their website I knew I would love this carpet & that it would fit in perfectly with my home.I use my FLOR tiles for my computer area they fit in perfectly with the space that I have.The FLOR tiles were easy to place though I found that the sticky flor tiles they send to help you keep your FLOR tiles together don't work as great as I would have hoped I have a problem with the tiles coming apart too easily,They are supposed to peel up so you can wash a certain tile if you need to but I am finding I have to fix the tiles 1-2 times daily so that the carpet doesn't look un even or like its coming apart,though I plan to fix this problem soon after a trip to home depot.Other than that I love my FLOR tiles they look great & I have had many compliments on them from our friends & family All of whom can't tell that the carpet is separate tiles.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by FLOR for the Review**

22 comments:

  1. Those tiles look interesting and quite versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to go check out this site.It looks like something I need.
    pcollins@viscom.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so interesting! I've never heard of that but it's definitely fun to think about putting tiles together to make your own sort of carpet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those tiles look great i agree you can't tell they are different tiles this would be good for a hall way or door way that needs carpets

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son would like that rug I love the variety they offer on their site there are so many rugs & combos to pick from

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm i like the general idea of this & i have been needing a rug/carpet small enough to cover my bare hall way from my bathroom to my room

    ReplyDelete
  7. These tiles seem like something I could use. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I appreciate that you share your honest opinion especially in regards to the stickiness issue..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the flor tiles at this time i have no need for them but once i get a bigger place i would love a rug from them

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've always loved the idea of tiled carpeting, especially with child and pets, but I never realized you could get patterns, especially such detailed ones, as well. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute! I love the skully pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  15. these look good!! i esp love the button rugs! they have sooo many designs but i dont think they ship internationally :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the skull design it is right up my alley! quietlioncreations@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh, anything with skulls on it.... I love! I'm really into anatomy and for some reason I just love skulls in art or anything else. I would definitely put this in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It would be great if I could use these in my home too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. that looks like such a neat rug. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. that is such a great idea! my sister could really use those. she just moved into a house this week that is all linoleum, everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. in europe, carpet tiles are quite popular. my hubby and i did our bedroom in red and black to match the walls and our bed set. we call it the chocolate covered cherry room. :)

    ReplyDelete