Friday, July 23, 2010

Ecomom Review

I always seem to have a hard time finding great baby items for bath time that smell good & are healthy for my daughter.I was very happy to get a chance to work with a company called Ecomom which sells various items for children as well as adults that are safe & friendly.



For my Review I received A Sparkle Hearts Shine Shampoo & Sparkle Hearts Rainbow Soft Conditioner. A little information on the product line from the Ecomom Site "This line is perfect for girls growing out of "baby" and moving into big-girl-dom. Indulge your little lady's need to feel special with these almost-grown-up products. She'll be delighted to have beauty products of her own." I really enjoy the Sparkle Hearts Shine Shampoo & Sparkle Hearts Rainbow Soft Conditioner because not only does it come in a fun bottle that is bright,happy & very appropriate for a little girl but both smell equally amazing,almost like cupcakes.I always like products that fit the term 'A little goes a long ways' because it means your not spending a ton of money on them,& that term does apply to this shampoo/conditioner set because it only takes 1-2 pumps to wash your childs entire head while in the tub I usually have enough to wash my daughters body as well.After bath time my daughter & my bathroom always smell magical I wish my shampoo smelled as good as hers! & the best part is if any gets in her face it doesn't sting her eyes. **This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Ecomom for the Review & Giveaway**

19 comments:

  1. I love the pump bottle! very convinient and they should have bubblegum fragrance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pump might make a big difference indeed but the idea of smelling as good as cupcakes delights me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good enough to eat hahaha I like the idea of the pump bottle as well I am sure its not easy bathing a baby,toddler or child

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have shampoo that smells like cupcakes...yummy, bakery in the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love for my house to smell like cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds interesting. I'd love to smell it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the pump bottle is great! i love the way my little boys hair smells after baths, i think baby shampoo smells great

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can't be healthy, safe and smells great!
    Thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah best part, it doesn't sting if it gets into the eyes. Kids move way too much. (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the design of the bottle! Gosh i'd buy it just because of that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great! I love that "a little goes a long way" too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the fact that it doesn't sting eyes! I really need someone to give me a grand-daughter so I can get fun, girly things!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is one thing that I love about kids shampoos, they all smell soo good. I also like the fact that this one goes a long way, that definitely saves some money.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like that it's in a pump, and that it doesn't sting eyes. I'm not so sure about the cup cake smell. But I'm not much for any scent in things, they are usually over powering, and fake smelling.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a big cupcake fan so anything that smells like cupcakes is good by me! I also really like the pump

    ReplyDelete
  16. The pump is a great idea... definitely saves a lot of money!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the bottle design, bright colors always do well with kids products

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love products that smell sweet and these sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Im happy that this shampoo is gentle and doesn't sting the eyes! Moreover, it smells nice! =)

    ReplyDelete