Friday, July 2, 2010

Dapplebaby Review

I have to admit before I was with my DH I was kind of a Wacko when it came to cleaning my bedroom everything had to be in a specific place or order,that was until my DH moved in,I still keep my house very clean but sometimes boxes/storage space gets cluttered one thing I never really worried about before was 'Germs' until I had my daughter now I wipe down carts when we go shopping,Clean off toys we buy that other people could have touched,wipe down tables ect so I always carry cleaner wipes with me when I go out some work better than others.



I was happy to get a chance to work with Dapple who makes natural baby products.I got a chance to review their Toy/Surface wipes.I was very pleased when the sample arrived to my home because it is the perfect size to slip into your Diaper bag or purse,there are twenty wipes in each small case.One thing I noticed about their natural cleaners wipes that I really like is that they don't have an over powering smell of cleaning solution like a few wipes I have tried do.The wipes have stayed moist even while sitting in the heat here in Arizona which is always a plus I hate pulling out a wipe to find out that its completely dried out,The only down side I can find is that sometimes the wipes are a pain to pull out of the packaging,I usually like the wipes that are connected to each other so it pulls the next one part way out as well.Please feel free to visit their site to see their other organic baby products.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Dapple Baby for the Review **

17 comments:

  1. Yeah, most wipes dry out when left inside the package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the name of this product - really cute. I always have hand wipes accessible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great item to have handy restaurants & restrooms can be very dirty sometimes these would be good to help stay clean

    ReplyDelete
  5. These would have been helpful when my children were little I always had to carry a bulky wipes box

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gonna send this link to my aunt, because she has small kids who she is raising in an "all natural" environment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could use these for work i always like having a clean work space

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like I should give these a try.
    pcollins@viscom.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that they're natural!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dapple sounds like something yummy to eat...was surprised to see cleaning wipes.

    pamfreecycle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds awesome! I wish this was around when my kids were little.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog it has so many great things i can use for myself or that i can get for my sisters new baby boy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm impressed they stayed dry in AZ, and finally a cleaning wipe that doesn't smell like chemicals. Bleh!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice! I also don't like when wipes smell. Cleaning doesn't need to smell! And I also dislike how my wipes always dry out if I keep the package open for a little longer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love wipes of all kinds. Ones to clean with, Wet Ones for hands and face, or the tiny ones they give you at restaurants sometimes that smell like lemons. Love them! They're so easy, just use and toss. Makes life easier. These wipes look very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These wipes sounds really great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i'd love to try the wipes as well...i love they are multi-functional too

    ReplyDelete