Friday, July 30, 2010

Beauty Scoops Review



I recently got to review a very interesting product called Beauty Scoop it is a Powder that you pour into your drink that helps your Skin,Hair & Nails.Here is a little information about them from their site "This unique, edible beauty accessory, created by prominent NYC celebrity plastic surgeon, Dr. Michelle Yagoda, and world renowned chemist and inventor, Dr. Eugene Gans, is rich in peptides and lipids - the extra-nourishing building blocks your body needs to boost its own regenerative powers.Unlike topical products that stop working when you wash them off, BeautyScoop® works from within. As a pure powder that you mix into any beverage, it is immediately absorb able for maximum benefits and long-lasting results.Just one delicious daily dose, can give you youthful, radiant skin; shiny, lustrous hair; and gorgeous, healthy nails in just three weeks! Maintain your results with as little as one packet every 2-3 days. Join others already in the know."



For my Review I was sent Three samples I have to admit I was hesitant to try it,I thought something that is supposed to be helpful for all three areas of your body could not taste that great.I honestly didn't try it until today I didn't mix mine with anything special I just mixed it with a bottle of water it didn't taste as bad as I thought its just a normal vanilla taste which if your not huge on drinking water you could make a smoothie with some vanilla yogurt & you would not be able to tell you mixed anything in with it.I don't know how much it will help your hair,nails & skin but from reading the packaging there are a lot of helpful nutrients on the package,The only negative thing about this product is that if your wanting to give it a try you have to have the money to give it a try each box ranges from $60-$220 & samples are $10 a pop.It taste good so if your willing to give it a try I say go for it.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Beauty Scoops for the Review**

13 comments:

  1. I would be willing to give them a try though I dont think they would work as great now that I am getting old

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be willing to try it as well i've tried about a hundred different things trying to stregthen my hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is odd...
    but nonetheless, cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED this. My hair is so so weak.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I love smoothies! It looks healthy! Hope it tastes good too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I would love to try this! I really need something that makes my skin look better, overall, it's usually so dry, prone to blemishes, etc. and also to strengthen my hair since it's falling out so much lately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. not for me...but i know someone that would like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting! You would think that it wouldn't taste very good. I think I'd be willing to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have really awful nails but this product is way out of my beauty budget!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm..am seriously thinking of giving this a try coz i have pretty bad nails!

    ReplyDelete
  11. mm I have never heard about it but I always get curious when they promise "radiant" skin. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is the answer to my ever-dull hair! lol
    It would be just great to try this one out.

    ReplyDelete