Thursday, July 15, 2010

Artterro Review

One of the best memories I have from being a child is doing Arts & Crafts with my cousins during summer vacation & I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to do crafts with me.Even if I am not crafting with anyone I still love crafting by myself that is why I started my own little Etsy Shop, So when Artterro asked me if I was interested in doing a product review I couldn't refuse.



For my review I was sent the Bubble Wand Kit, I picked this kit because my daughter loves bubbles but I have found that not all of the bubble wands that come with the bottled bubbles are the best to use while blowing bubbles.When my kit arrived I was very excited to test it out & very nervous since I am not the best at wire wrapping,I found that wire wrapping the marbles wasn't too hard though I am no skilled artist at it.So far I have only made one heart bubble want with a green dangling marble I have no idea what I would like to do for the other wand.This kit was fun & easy to use it also comes with a recipe for making your own Bubble mix at home which is fun fast & easy.Their kits are also very well priced for everything that comes in them I think these would make a perfect Christmas or Birthday gift they have many kits to choose from please feel free to stop by their site to check them out.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Artterro for the Review**

14 comments:

  1. What a terrific product for kids! I'm not good at wire wrapping either -lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, these kits are neat! Not just the bubble kit, but also the garden art and wire and bead kits. I'm totally bookmarking this site for potential future xmas and birthday gifts for my 9-year-old niece. :-)

    Thank you for the review!

    anthy_stl [ATT] yahoo [DOTT] com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fun for any age range,I feel silly but at first I didn't know what wire wrapping was

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's adorable!! I bet that parents love playing with those as much as kids. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I think this is great for kids. My cute little newphews would definitely love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 0o0o this looks really fun! I'd like to do this, but my boyfriend would probably like to do it too. It would be fun to do together. I would love it. =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a lot of fun! Even I am interested now...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to spend the summer and keep the kids occupied!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to buy this to do with my son but he is at the age where he never likes to be home (14) maybe one of his younger cousins would like one for a gift? I will have to look into that

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute these kits are, I really like the garden art kits, and I think they're just not for kids. Thanks for a great review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Arterra has really cool sets to encourage kids inmagination. I love it!

    ReplyDelete