Friday, June 18, 2010

Zutano Review

My daughter is getting into the stage where she loves playing dress up,loves putting her shoes on & finally lets us put her clothes on without starting up a fussy fit she has even began helping us when it is time to get dressed,So I am always on the look out for cute clothing,shoes & dress up items for her to wear.Recently I got to review a super adorable Toddler outfit from Zutano ,My daughter received a cute Shirt & a pair of pants to wear while around the house & when we go out on trips.You can see my daughter below wearing her new outfit & playing with her Play House (Her pants she received are not shown in this photo).



Immediately when I pulled this out of the package it came in I thought it was one of the most adorable outfits I have seen,I love the top that came with the outfit My daughter has not worn much orange & doesn't own many clothes with orange on them but I think she looks super cute in this shirt,Right now it is slightly large though it is the size she wears but I think that is a good thing because it means she will be in this outfit for a while & won't grow out of it right away.I also like the materials that are used in this outfit they are soft & wash great I didn't have any issues while washing or drying this outfit.Please feel free to visit their site to see the other cute baby & childrens clothing Zutano has to offer.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Zutano for the Review**

29 comments:

  1. The dress is a little blurry because of the photo size but it looks cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is like.. super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! I remember the dresses I had as a child. I don't wear a lot of dresses anymore. Only on special occasions. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That kitchen is cute i had one for my daughter though it looked completely different

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog makes me wish I had kids of my own

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wow this is one cute dress. I love the color. I love dressing up my nieces and buying them cute dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww she looks so cute playing with her Play House :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, I'm thinking this is the CSN review picture, not the actual outfit from Zutano. lol :p They have some cute clothes tho'.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is adorable and so is the little girl wearing it! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Look at your daughter's hair, beautiful! Looks exactly like my first daughter's hair. Second daughter was born and still has medium brown hair, it's fun to see how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice fabric ...orange is a good colour for kids...
    I have a cousin (boy) who loves orange because his mom easily notice him so he won't got lost in the supermarket...haha...lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I went to their site and saw lots of fun, bright children's clothing. Super cute stuff
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your daughter looks like she's having so much fun! I love Zutano's clothing. They have such bright, bold prints and the clothing is such great quality.

    ReplyDelete
  14. the outfit worn by your daughter suits and fits her. She looks good in them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am sending this link to my aunt who has a little girl

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your daughter is adorable! Zutano has THE cutest clothes around! I would love to review something from them sometime. Every time I visit their site, I almost explode from all the cuteness. :)

    http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your daughter is a doll!

    laureneweber at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the zutano styles, so cute and very childlike!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am very tired of the pinks and purples so the Zutano collection is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute! I wish they had babies clothes too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love Zutano, my son had a great hat for them. To the previous commenter, don't they have a baby line called Itzy Bitzy?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes, your daughter looks very cute! Neat play kitchen, too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. She looks nice.
    pcollins@viscom.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute! I love it. :)

    mjcommets at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. The top is adorable, I love the pattern! I love that you mentioned how the clothes held up in the wash since that is an important quality that is often overlooked! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete