Friday, June 25, 2010

Yantra Mat Review



I recently did a Review for a Company called Yantra Mat ,Who has created a at home Acupressure mat,I received mine in the color Purple.When it first arrived I wasn't sure what to think of it on their website they show dozens of small round circles with small spikes from the photos they look like foam spikes but when it arrived at my door I found that the small spikes are actually plastic,I was worried about how comfy this mat would actually be,but in the photo graphs in their booklet it shows people laying on it with bare skin exposed & even using it as a pillow my first though was Yikes! How is this going to help my back?



So when I finally put it to the test I first tried it out while sitting in my computer chair since I don't have an actual computer chair(I use the kitchen table chair) it doesn't have a lot of support the Yantra mat hurt a little at first but then the feeling went away,The mat is actually pretty comfy once you get used to the small spikes it helps even your weight out across the mat to give you a more relaxed sitting,sleeping or laying pose.I have tried it while laying on the floor as well I do this about twice a day for 10 Minutes it helps loosen my back so that its easier to pop & I noticed a lot of my muscle tension is gone.My DH tried sleeping on it but didn't have a very pleasant experience but maybe in the future we will,Though I still will not lay on this if any of my skin is exposed I am still not that used to it,but I have found the Yantra mat to be very effective & helpful.Please feel free to visit their site to learn more about their mats.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Yantra Mat for the Review**

16 comments:

  1. This is an interesting concept! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh...thanks a lot!!it is very very nice thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want one, since I'm pregnant my back is always killing me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have lots of back/shoulder tension. Would love to try one of these!
    deannalw47 @ hotmail.com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kind of want to try that. I've always wanted to do acupuncture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this would really help with my back & hips

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is interesting! It'd be great if there is a giveaway for international readers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting idea, and I like the colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think, the plastic spikes points to special nerves we had to ease tension.

    Eases back tension and strain? Call me in for Yantra Mat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. my mom does yoga i should get this for her lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! It's hard to imagine that this would be comfy! I'm glad it worked for you. :)

    http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that looks like something I would love!

    laureneweber at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this would be great to take a nap on if you were laying flat on the floor might help my bad back but then I would be afraid i wouldn't want to get up

    ReplyDelete
  14. NO!! That looks so comfy!! I've tried a similar and absolutely loved it. Pity I didn't get to keep it =/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmm, not sure what I think about this. It may need to be a little bigger. ? Cool concept though.

    mjcommets at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very interesting. I would like to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete