Sunday, June 6, 2010

Vitalicious Review



Since summer has started my DH & I have been cutting certain foods out of our diet & working out some of the things we have had to cut out are my favorites Muffins,Regular mashed potatoes,Brownies,Sweets,ect but I like looking for those 100 calorie packages of crackers,ect so I was very happy to do a review for Vitalicious who sells very yummy muffin tops & brownies that are only 100 calories each i thought they made a great little snack or breakfast because it is just the right amount to fill you up without making you hungry again thirty minutes later.I really liked some of their flavors like Chocolate mint & banana nut but I wasn't a huge fan of some of them either such as cranberry & blue berry those are more flavors for my DH. I really enjoyed getting this box of sweet treats it really helped open our food range back up instead of eating salads,fruits,& slim rites every day the next time I go food shopping I will be keeping my eyes open for these at the store.



Vitalicious
offers many variety flavors of their Muffin tops & they offer yummy brownies that are still only 100 calories each so you get to have your sweets while still helping yourself to lose weight.Please feel free to visit their site & check out their other yummy creations.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Vitalicious for the Review**

2 comments:

  1. they all look yummy i want some since i have to watch my blood pressues and keep my cals down

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look great i would eat these as a snack

    ReplyDelete