Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stridersport Review



One thing I do not look forward to when my daughter gets older is teaching her how to ride a bike,When I was a little girl I didn't get to start off with a training bike my cousins but me on a "big kids" bike & let me go I ended up falling into a large thorn patch I do not want that happening to her but Lucky enough since then new things have come out to help kids learn how to ride a bike.I was lucky enough to get to do a review for Stridersport which has made a push along bike.



The bike does not have Training wheels or pedals for that matter,It is simply two tires,a seat & the bike frame since the kids push this along with their feet it helps them learn balance & helps them learn how to ride a regular bike.The bike is a lot lighter than I expected which is nice because it will not hurt the child riding it if they fall over & it can easily be picked up by them as well even Toddlers can ride this Stridersport bike.My daughter is still slightly too short to sit on the seat & push on the floor properly but she likes it when she sits on it & I push her around while she is on the Stridersport bike.I definitely think that this will be effective & useful as she gets older to help her on her way to a pedal bike.The stickers along the frame of the bike also come off very easy on one side of the frame I removed the logo & put my daughters name in stickers.The Stridersport bike also came with a cute car decal letting other parents know your kid can ride a Stridersport.Please feel free to stop by their website & have a better look at their bikes.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Stridersport for the Review**

28 comments:

  1. Cute bike! I like the color the bikes seem neat and helpful

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bike looks like it would be a good help to kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I have children i will think about getting a bike like this they look fun & would be neat to just glide on

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how to ride a bike. I don't want that to happen to my future kids. Esp my future daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love go on the bike!!help our beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting concept... I guess it would be good for helping them learn balance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love the Strider Bike for my granddaughter Natalee. She is still a bit young for it but in a few years I will definitly be purchasing one for her

    ReplyDelete
  8. This bike is indeed helpful in training a child in biking. The color fits as the girls favorite :) I noted that there's no chain which is good to avoid stepping into. Stepping into chains sometimes ends into accidents especially if they are a newbie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way that the bike looks, not too girly! I would love to have this bike since my daughter is still not getting the whole bike concept yet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. good for kids...good for them to train them... here in Malaysia i see alot of kids just running around while pushing normal bike (with pedal, but didn't ride on it...

    should sell them here...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was a nanny for a really uncoordinated boy and he had a bike like this...it was great training for him.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds great, plus not having the trainer wheels encourage them even more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This bike looks so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh man, this is an awesome little bike. (I've been trying to win one of these for months for my 2-year-old nephew on various blogs...*crosses my fingers*)

    Thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It´s a good idea for children to have no pedals on a bike so they can learn how to balance without falling.

    ReplyDelete
  16. my cousin would love this bike!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's a really cool idea! Hmm, I wonder if the prebike or a bike with training wheels is more helpful in teaching kids how to ride...

    http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish they'd made these when my daughters were little...

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is a neat idea!

    laureneweber at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have seen a few preschoolers riding these bikes around the neighbourhood..very cool and intriguing...I would love to try it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  21. How lovely! That's a must for our Dutch kids here as they would totally feel outside the circle if they didn't bike :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this because it's easy to store in a small apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Never heard of this before. neat concept

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like to see before I buy.
    pcollins@viscom.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Definitely a cute bike, and a good review, thank you!!!
    Caitlan Ramey
    cj@caitlanbest.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have never seen one of these! Very interesting!

    mjcommets at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is interesting. I am curious to see it in action

    ReplyDelete