Thursday, June 3, 2010

Slanket Review



No matter what age you are everyone loves to cuddle up in a blanket & keep warm when it is either chilly in the house or chilly outside,I got a great chance to review a Slanket they are 60 inches wide & 95" long blankets that have arm holes to keep your arms warm as well,This Slanket is large enough my DH can be 'Wearing' it on one end of the couch while I am snugged in tight on the other end of the couch as well.I choose to review mine in black since my DH favorite colors are Red & Black,My daughter also likes putting the blanket around her & sleeping in it on the floor which gives the Slanket double usage.I also enjoy using it while on the computer & my DH using it while playing video games it is summer & I do live in AZ but we keep our house very cool sometimes it gets very chilly.They also have these in a smaller size for children,I think these would make a great gift for any occasion,They are also reasonably priced.I can't wait to use this during the winter time,I have not washed it yet because it hasn't needed it but I am sure they wash perfectly fine.I over all had a very good experience with Slanket,Please feel free to visit their site.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Slanket for the Review**




I hope everyone is having a great start to June fathers day is approaching fast do you have your gift buying ideas down? I am a push over & ended up giving my DH his fathers day/Birthday gifts early but he loves them none the less.May was a great month here on Burning Moon's Inside Advice you all got to enter some amazing giveaways,we have had a handful of winners & have plenty of giveaways still open from May,this month I am hoping to bring you a new giveaway everyday,Please enjoy them! & Thank you for following my blog you make this all possible.

6 comments:

  1. They look warm and comfy i wish i could buy one but dont have the cash

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the black slanket with the skulls it looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s a very good idea to save money in the winter nd still have it cosy and warm. The Siamese slanket is funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i could really use this in the winter i am on the computer a lot & it gets pretty chilly in my room in the winter

    ReplyDelete