Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Simple Green Review



Most the time if you own a cat or a dog you know that they leave stains weather its Mud,Pee stains,'Accidents' on the rug,Vomit & so forth & that most the time it makes your carpet or wood flooring smell not all pet cleaners work so how do you choose which to use?

I got a great chance to work with a site called Simple Green which makes Pet odor & stain removing sprays,Just recently I had a young kitten in my home that sprayed in quite a few spots,I have since used the Cat odor & stain remover spray on the spots that were affected the stains came out great I don't know if it was a mix of the spray & the pet odor but I didn't think that this cleaning product smelled that great it started to give me a small head ace after a while,but I am also very sensitive to certain odors.The pet stain/odor remover worked great on the stains my cats have left behind you can't even tell they were there before,If I had a dog I would buy the dog version of this product as well.Their products are safe to use around kids & animals,their products are Not tested on animals.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Simple Green or the Review**



Please feel free to visit their site to learn more about their products they have to offer for all animal owners plus many other cleaning products for your everyday needs.

6 comments:

  1. I think i am going to look into their dog spray i have six dogs living in one house

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a wide range of products! I'm gonna support them cuz I like products which are environmentally friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a dog who throws up from the heat I think im going to have a look at this product more

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could use their products for cleaning & for my dog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the fact that they do not test on animals

    ReplyDelete