Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ouchies Review

Part of being a parent means you always have to be prepared for all the cuts,scraps & bruises that come along with your child playing outside or even sometimes inside.As a kid I always liked the band aids that had something other than the normal Tan color & I know my daughter will enjoy fun designs on her band-aids So i was excited to get to do a review for Ouchies which sells a variety of band-aids in fun patterns for Boy & Girls I like their slogan 'Hide your wound not your style'.The band-aids are easy to apply & don't hurt when you remove them which is great because some hurt or rip out your hair when you take them off.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Ouchies for the review**



Please feel free to have a look at the other products they offer & become their fan on Facebook.

6 comments:

  1. I like their band-aids! My favorite is the Ouchies Jr. OLIVIA. I like them on FB too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little punker ish band aids are cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter is in awe of anyone wearing a bandaid for some reason so she would go out of her tree for these, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have bought these when my grandkids were younger if they had cute ones like these

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little miss and Mr. Men ones are very cute :o)
    I remember having bandaids with bears on them as a child

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like their teenage bands aids great for kids of all ages

    ReplyDelete