Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fibers Review



My daughter & my DH are the two people I love most in the world so I love finding great comfy clothing for them,Neat toys,gadgets,ect so I was happy when I got to review a Toddler Tee from Fibers the best part of all was I got to use their creator gadget to design my Own Toddler Tee that I wanted for my daughter I got to pick what I wanted on the front & the back of the shirt being rocker parents we wanted something to reflect that so on the front of the shirt it says "Daddy's little Metal head" with a guitar & the back says "I heart Slipknot" which is my DH's favorite band. The process of designing the shirt was really easy & a lot of fun I think this would be a great place to make custom birthday presents you get to pick everything shirt color,image design,font,font color,wording & More,the shirt came out exactly like the image on the computer when I created it,the material is really soft I love the way it feels & I like how it fits my daughter.Since I live in Arizona I don't like clothing that is too heavy or too warm for my daughter to wear when it gets really hot out so I really enjoy that the Toddler Tee I got from them is a light cotton shirt that will help her keep cool during the summer.I had a great experience working with Fibers & hope to purchase from their site later this year.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Fibers for the Review**



Please feel free to check out their site they offer more than just clothing that you can custom design! I wont be able to post any actual pictures again until I go buy new batteries later today,so please bear with me until then.


6 comments:

  1. Very cute baby wear! I would love to squeze every baby I see wearing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shirt i wish i had children i would buy one too but with my favorite bands

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their designs, especially the Last Fling Before The Ring Design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I don´t have children, but I ´d definetely buy something like your creation. Without skulls ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is sooo adorable i would definitely buy these i am going to look through their site more

    ReplyDelete