Monday, June 7, 2010

Erbaviva Review



Today I wanted to share a small review with you,I got a great chance to work with Erbavia on a Product review,Erbaviva makes Organic skincare products that are safe for you & your child.I got to review the Baby Lip & Cheek balm in a nice thick stick that is easy for Toddlers to hold & use on their own under supervision.The package arrived fairly fast,It feels great when you use it on your skin & my daughter doesn't seem to mind having it on her skin but I did not like the smell of it I thought it smelled odd,Erbavia had friendly & helpful customer service they were very speedy with their replies.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Erbavia for the Review**



Please feel free to visit their site & have a look at the other items they have to offer both yourself & your child.

3 comments:

  1. I think im going to look into one of these for myself my cheeks get dry during the winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree my cheeks & hands get very dried out & irratated

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont think i would be able to use this but their other products look great

    ReplyDelete