Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cate & Levi Review



It is important to me that my daughter plays with toys that can help her learn & will teach her to use her imagination instead of handing her a bunch of battery operated toys or sitting her in front of the t.v so I was very happy to get to do a review for Cate & Levi a maker of Unique eco friendly baby & toddler toys they also just came out with a brand new line of clothing!. Cate & Levi makes all natural toys,pillows & wall art from Reclaimed materials,all Cate & Levi items are made in Canada.



For my review my daughter was sent a Frog hand puppet, at first she was a little scared of it but has come to love her new frog friend.The frog is adorable & my DD loves playing with it weather she is having me play hand puppets or if its herself making the frog talk she enjoys every minute of it.Here is a little information from the Owner Josh Title : "No two Cate & Levi products will ever be the same,Each one is made from reclaimed wool whose colors & textures are individually selected.Not only is this process environmentally responsible,but it ensures that each animal is truly one of a kind creation never duplicated.Each item is as unique as the child who adopts it." I personally love this cute creation as much as my daughter does.I love how much joy she gets out of playing with her new frog friend she likes walking around with him on her arm making him talk (He takes up her entire arm).Please feel free to visit their site & check out their Unique Baby & child friendly items..**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Cate & Levi for the Review & Giveaway**

18 comments:

  1. this is nice...
    i think it really benefits the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dog puppet on their site is really cute. Thank you very much for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have very nice and cute products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when I was a little girl my aunt brought me a doll and I was scared at the begining. But then i loved her!
    I'll defenatly keep in mind this when I will search for a chlid's present

    ReplyDelete
  5. Froggy is cute! Sock puppets are cute! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. that frog is adorable & looks like it was made great

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am for recycling and creating these puppets using reclaimed materials is highly commendable.
    The puppets are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look of these toys- simple & classic. My girls love getting puppets from the library! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Blue Sock Monkey! The frog isn't so bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just took a sock and put it on my hand to get the boy I nanny to put on his socks. These are more creative!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so neat. I'm in love with the bright pink and green bunny they have on their site!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it's wonderful that you're so conscious about the types of toys your daughter plays with. Props to you! :)

    http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that these puppets are CANADIAN!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The clothing is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw, that frog puppet is so cute! I love puppets.
    thevanandthecart at gmail d0t com

    ReplyDelete