Monday, June 21, 2010

Artistic Sensations Review

While we are saving for a new home I am still looking around for fun new things to decorate with that fit the style of my family & I.I recently got to do a review for Artistic Sensations for my review I got the chance to review a Cork board for my home.



Artistic Sensations
has a great variety of Decor,Furniture & more for your home & childrens bedrooms.When the cork board arrived I was surprised at how large it was but it was also very light at the same time,I love the cork board they sent it fits in perfect with my home & we have found the perfect place to put it until we move you can see in the picture below we have placed it next to our fridge in the kitchen I like how it has a wooden boarder around it to make it look more like an art piece,It also has a very decent sized cork board in the middle to put daily notes,shopping lists,pictures & more on I have decided to use black & white tacks since it goes with the cork board.Artistic Sensations has a lot more to offer than just cork boards they have Dresser knobs,door knobs,lamps,carpets,bedding & Much Much more please feel free to take a look around their site you just might find something amazing for your home.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Artistic Sensations for the Review**

27 comments:

  1. that looks great i like the boarder too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use a cork board but I would want their butterfly cork board

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need one of those for my kitchen! It'd be great for pinning up notes & lists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it! I was fortunate enought to win a toybox from Artistic Sensations! They make great products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want it displayed in my kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would never cork anything to it, it'd ruin it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bird looks like a music note... Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would put that board in my house. super cute
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to have one in my house too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool! I went and looked at their website, and I also really like the castle beds and custom sleeping bags.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute way to dress up a plain corkboard i should buy one my board is covered with holes lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a great looking cork board! Are those little birdies I see on it? Looks cute!

    http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool concept. I need one of these for my office.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love a corkboard for my classroom!

    laureneweber at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am familiar with Artistic Sensations but always thought of them as just bedding. I didn't realize all the other items they offer (like the corkboard.)

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's pricey, but I LOVE their crib bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We could make use of it in my student house. They are so useful! This one looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Are those little birds on a wire? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks like it would be a good teaching aid.
    pcollins@viscom.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Its actually very nice looking! LOL I wouldnt mind having one in my kitchen! :)

    mjcommets at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is so much classier than other cork boards I have seen

    ReplyDelete