Sunday, May 30, 2010

Blissfully Simple Wedding Planner Review

For the first few days of this week I would like to offer some great posts for anyone who is getting Married at anytime during this year,Why? Because I got invited to a huge Wedding Expo here in Sunny Arizona I am engaged but we haven't set an exact date but it will more than likely be on Halloween of next Year.I have not decided if I really do want to go to the expo or not,A plus is I get to go over how much everything costs & might win some free prizes like a wedding dress.I will get back to my normal reviews/giveaways in 1-2 days I have a big bundle of them for you coming up clothing,food,makeup,KIDS items & more.

Today I want to share with you a great website I found for buying a Wedding planner,Blissfully Simple Wedding Planning who makes easy to follow Wedding Planners which help relieve some of the stress because it offers helpful tips to make this experience more special for You.



A little information from The blissfully simple wedding planning site:
Blissfully Simple Wedding Planning For Real Couples is a revolutionary wedding planning system created by professional event planner Crista Tharp. Focusing on her Bliss Method philosophy, Crista has streamlined the wedding planning process for REAL brides and grooms. She knows that a wedding isn't just for a day ~ but is the start of a lifetime commitment for not only the wedding couple, but an entire family. That is why she has created five individual guides for the each member of the wedding party.Author Crista Tharp is a professional event planner, author, and mom of 8 who assists clients by integrating creativity and her unique philosophy into the event planning process. Crista started her business, Tharp & Associates, Inc., in 2003, and has become well known for her unique ability to customize each event with the signature personality of her clients. She also offers event planning and public speaking services.



In my opinion:
For my review I got the Blissfully Simple Wedding Planning for real couples & a Brides made planner.I have began to read through this keep in mind with A DH,a DD,A blog[which is like another child to take care of haha] & a hectic life I have not been able to read all of it but from what I have read this book pretty much has Everything you can need for wedding planning.This handy planner comes with lots of lists you will need including 'Fill in' pages for you to write down prices of vendors,ect,Lists of what you typically need to buy for weddings,lists of which each member of the wedding party can help with,tips for the Groom & Bride.This planner isn't your everyday normal boring planning the author does throw in some cute remarks & makes you smile/laugh while reading through this it was a very relaxing read.I have found this very helpful & I look forward to using it to plan my wedding during next year.She even has a 'Talk to the Aurthur' area on her website in case you have any questions **This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Blissfully Simple Wedding Planning for the review**

11 comments:

  1. I'll have to pass this on to my future daughter-in-law! And study it myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool , I like the fact that it's an organized planner and it's practical and easier for anyone who's getting married to use .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great I wish I had something like this when I got married

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend Amber just got engaged I think i am going to look into getting this for her

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sounds helpful i would look into it more but i dont really want a huge wedding

    ReplyDelete
  6. my sister's is getting married next year, and i think this is really gonna help her out alot!!!cool..=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great planner though i dont think ill ever get married so i probably wont need one

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting, but I´m already married ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds good but I am not sure if it is helpful for eastern weddings as we have totally different kind of weddings

    ReplyDelete