Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Product Review Tuesday Feb.9th

I am SORRY for the late blog post I spent today making my grandma feel better my Great Aunt passed away last night.Things on my blog will either be slow or packed this week I am trying to fit everyone into their own days here on my blog.Thank you for understanding.

To start off this week I would like to present you with some shops I had the Honor of reviewing.In the upcoming month I will have some helpful posts for you Packaging tips,Recycling tips,Giveaways & More it is going to be fun.

The first review I would like to do today will make you laugh so hard you will cry like I did,I would like to present you with Flytrap who makes cute,funny snarky cards & notes for friends,loved ones,ect.

I got to review:


The card arrived within three days of being sent out,The envelope seemed pretty thick so I wasn't sure if there was more than one card upon opening the card I found a lovely surprise which was a free sampler pack of their little "note cards" which you can either give people,leave random places,or place on cars.Their cards are very thick I liked writing on the paper they used although with the way I right & the type of paper used the paper formed the shape of my arm while I wrote I had to straighten it out before I put it in its envelope.The envelope that came with it is a mystery to me I can't tell what color it is supposed to be but it is gorgeous I want to keep it for myself oddly enough.Their cards come with a cute little note attached that has a discount code in it, I loved their cards so much that I am going to buy them when ever I get the chance, If you & your loved one like joking around as much as my fiance & myself do head over & pick one up you can either say "I love everything about you especially your ****" or another snarky love card.*Note word removed due to the request of another featured artist they didn't see fit to being featured with this card

Second I would like to present a shop that all of you ladies will love please give a warm hello to Little Spaniel's Crafts

I got to review:


Her body scrubs arrived very fast & were safely packaged inside of some studding peanuts.Each scrub is packaged in an adorable little jar with a label & a ribbon to match the color of the lid.Containers are easy to open while washing your face/body weather it be in the shower or at your sink.Her scrubs make your face & skin feel wonderful the small sugar grains in the scrubs help rub off dead skin,& clean out pores, You only need a very small amount to cover your face/small area of skin so these jars will last you for at least 1-2 months depending on how many times you use them while you bathe.Each scrub smells amazing in its own way, & since it is all Natural ingredients it will not irritate your skin & is vegan friendly.

Third I would like to present you with a shop that makes one of my personal favorite items please say hello to fairytalesandphotos

I got to review:


Her sock monkey arrived very fast & safely wrapped this monkey is unbelievably cute each of her monkeys comes with one free out fit & a free head band,Her monkey is perfect no stitch out of place,no threads hanging off,& I love the fact that her sock monkeys have longer legs,arms & tails than normal sock monkeys do.These monkeys are perfect for monkey lovers like myself but please do have caution when using around small children the eyes are stitched on buttons.Her sock monkeys come from a smoke free home & do not smell like any smoke or animal which is really nice.I would recommend this store to anyone who loves monkeys,has kids 6+ or loves stuffed animals.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Great post. I nominated you for a Sunshine Blog Award – see the details here:
    http://blueforestjewellery.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunshine-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete