Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Valentines Guide Review #2

Thank you to all of my wonderful blog supporters who are already fans of my Newest Shopping Guide,which is my Valentines shopping guide being newly started I only have featured two shops so far but I promise you I have some more amazing shops in store for you along with Fabulous prizes to be won at the end of the Shopping guide. Did you know Valentines day is the Second holiday that people spend their money on? This year instead of buying the same old Stuffed teddy bears,box of chocolate or Factory produced gift basket have a look through my gift guide & Help support Handmade items,In my personal opinion it means much more getting a Unique handmade items over something that a hundred other people will get.

Today I would like to bring you the Second part to my Valentines Shopping guide (Every two reviews counts as One part), I am bringing you two more great shops who offer Quality items at affordable prices, All shops volunteer to donate items as part of the Shopping guide I hand pick each shop for all of you to view.

First I would like to present you with amystreasures.etsy.com who offers Jewelry,Wine charms,Recipes & More.Each item is made with dedication & Love she has a little something for everyone.

I got to review her Fresh Cut Flowers wine charms:



Planning on buying some bubbly this Valentines or gifting a bottle to a family member/loved one? These wine charms make the perfect extra touch to add to any wine bottle. Amy's package arrived within three days of being shipped, Wine charms arrived in perfect condition they were placed into a small padded white box with a gorgeous swirl design. Each of her charms are handmade using clay & each has its own color & flower on them, they may be small but they are very detailed each petal & leaf has been crafted with a fine patience. To finish the look of each charm she has added Two large beads which coordinate with the flower on each charm completing the whole look. Each wine charm is very sturdy & will last you for years to come, help set a romantic mood place a wine charm on your wine bottle, light some candles, place out some roses & have a wonderful Valentines day. Please check out her store by clicking Here Want to WIN some of her wine charms? Keep an eye out for the Valentines shopping guide Giveaway coming in 2-3 weeks.

Second I would like to present you with mostazaseed.etsy.com who sells Hand made earring racks,Vintage items,Card displays & other Home decor items.

I got to review her Earring Rack:


Her earrings rack arrived priority mail & in great condition along with a small note attached to the rack.If you own a lot of earrings or own an etsy shop one of her Earring or card display racks are Perfect for you, I personally use mine for both.Each earring rack comes in 12 inches, 18 inches, and 3ft need a custom size? Feel free to message her. Each rack is sturdy,they are made out of Metal & will not bend or break on you,It also comes with an adorable ribbon that is attached with buttons to the rack you can choose any color you would like for the ribbon.Seller is very kind & reliable this gift would be perfect for a fellow Artist,or just a friend with a lot of earrings Why not buy on & have a few earrings on it already when you gift it?

7 comments:

  1. I love the wine charms! Now if only I drank wine :)
    Could use an earring hanger too - might have to look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the flower wine charms! Such a unique and creative idea! There super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those wine charms are really pretty, I love the variety of colors and flowers on them.
    And the earring rack is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute wine charms! I am getting excited about valentine's... can't wait! ;)

    ReplyDelete