Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Holiday Shopping Gudie Part 14

If you are one of my followers you know that I will be writing a few reviews on Etsy shops,as a Christmas Shopping Guide Every few days - Every week I will be doing a Feature on a shop & Reviewing their item(s) for you to read & Enjoy Hopefully you will find something your looking for I myself have bought one or two items from the shops I have looked through from reviews,At the very end of the reviews I will make a post linking to all the reviews for you to look through I will also be having a Goodie Box Giveaway with LOTS of prizes,these are some great Reliable shops with good quality items that are worth the money.

Today I will only be doing a Double review,Todays review is on BeadingByBawissa.etsy.com She makes Beaded pens,earrings,ornaments & More

Here is What I got to review:

& A red/black pen that looks similar to this one


Packaged arrived fast & was packaged very neatly & safely.Her Beaded pen looks great its just the right amount of cute without being too flashy, She has regular beaded pens or you can get a Twilight inspired beaded pen,She also does custom requests they come with 12 refills so that your pen will last you for quite some time. I personally love her items I have ordered quite a few of her beaded snowflake ornaments & plan on buying more before the holiday season really hits. I would suggest this shop to everyone & anyone it is very much worth your while please check her out.If you type "BMFS" in the message to seller box during checkout she will Refund your shipping costs via Paypal
Want a chance to win some of her items? Click Here

Second I will be reviewing emmieloustudios.etsy.com She makes Pillows,Button framed boxes,& More

Here is what I got to review:


Her pillow arrived very fast & it was a lovely surprise because I didn't know which I would be getting,Pillow is very pretty & very comfy I have gotten quite a few compliments on it from house guest & friends that stay over for the night.Her store is not only limited to pillows though she makes a lot more than pillows please check out her shop you might just find something that catches your interest.Store is recommended to anyone who wants to spiff up a new house or a bedroom in your house.If you use code "BMBG9" in note to seller during check out 10% of your purchase will be refunded

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to Enter my Current giveaway to Win $45 worth of Jewelry
Click Here to Enter

12 comments:

  1. Love the santa earrings! Those are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. the santa earrings look so cute!! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Bawissa's earrings look adorable.And that pillow Emmie did is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already plan to get around to buying a pair of beaded earrings from Bawissa :D Very cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the beaded pen!

    & the pillow looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the santa beaded earrings . They are very cute !

    ReplyDelete