Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Night!

Halloween day/Night was pretty hectic & pretty busy as I know many other parents must have been. The day started off pretty good though I took my daughter to a little Halloween thing at Micheal's craft store she got a cute little pail & a Halloween balloon,Getting to be at Micheal's was a plus because I got to pick up some Halloween items for my daughters scrap book i am working on for .25-.99 cents each!!!! I want to hit targets sales as well but there was no way I would have enough time, After all the running around i had to do we had to rush to get ready but everything turned out looking fine. My fiance,Our daughter (Who turned 10 Months on Halloween! YAY),Myself plus a group of friends all went out for a night of fun.

Photobucket
Left to right: Myself,My daughter & My fiance
We went as Final Fantasy Characters: Lulu,Cait sith & Zack fair

Photobucket
My daughter looking adorable enjoying her First Halloween

Trying to get the babies ready & trying to get our group together to go out was entertaining we had three cars full of people one was a truck who's cabin was full of people.My daughter was a little shy when we went up to doors but then as we walked away she would start talking & laughing it was cute.

Photobucket
Some of our friends that gathered at our house to get ready before we went to get everyone else.

At the end of the night my daughter found a sucker in her treat pail & ended up falling asleep on the drive home with it in her hand it was so cute.Though the night had some rough points everything turned out good. What did you go as?

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how adorable! And yay for Halloween birthdays. That must be the one holiday that actually mixes well with birthday parties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FF7!! Those are awesome costumes! Your daughter as Cait Sith! Haha! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete