Monday, October 26, 2009

Holiday Shopping Guide Part 13

If you are one of my followers you know that I will be writing a few reviews on Etsy shops,as a Christmas Shopping Guide Every few days - Every week I will be doing a Feature on a shop & Reviewing their item(s) for you to read & Enjoy Hopefully you will find something your looking for I myself have bought one or two items from the shops I have looked through from reviews,At the very end of the reviews I will make a post linking to all the reviews for you to look through I will also be having a Goodie Box Giveaway with LOTS of prizes,these are some great Reliable shops with good quality items that are worth the money.


First I will be reviewing punkscrapper.etsy.com She works with felt,makes cards,tea towels & more

Here is what I got to review:


Package arrived very fast, Contents were wrapped for safety & neatly. Package contained some extra goodies, A little cloud hair clip & a set of cards. Tea towels feel great,I have come into contact with some very nasty feeling towels & rags before & these did not disappoint they are also very absorbent which is a plus with having a child. This item & store are recommended for anything who loves the night mare before Christmas or the "darker" side of things she is a great & friendly seller. *Win won of her cards in the Holiday Guide Giveaway coming later in November

Second I will be bringing you a review for your Furry little critter or your furry child some would say. I am reviewing furrypawsboutique.etsy.com she makes collars & leashes for cats & dogs

Here is what I got to review:


Item arrived right on time, had a professional tag & everything on it looked just like one you picked up from a fancy pet store at the mall but much more affordable, she has many different styles colors & sizes to choose from.I don't personally have a dog so I tested it out on my Father-In-Laws dog fit her perfectly,even while going for a run the collar was really sturdy & stayed in place unlike some of her collars she has had before. This shop is great for pet owners, Have a pet on your Christmas shopping list? Have a look at her store


14 comments:

  1. OMG IM SO JEALOUS!!! I LOVEEE JACKKKKKKKK xD

    *runs to her shop*

    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. love skulls I am off to check out the shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those towels are fantastically adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great Jack Skellington tea towels!
    And the collar is adorable...great review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Halloween stuff! Those tea towels are neat-o!

    Thanks for commenting on my pipe cleaner animals! Here are some things you can do with your bag of pipe cleaners: http://www.rd.com/advice-and-know-how/extraordinary-uses-for-pipe-cleaners/article23985.html

    Enjoy!
    Sharon

    http://fuzzington.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the collar! i get my pup next week!! would be perfect :D

    http://caralara1972.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/cara_lara
    www.caralara.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!! Stopping by from an etsy forum ;) Lovely blog, how fun to do reviews!!!

    Amber
    the Cotton Cupcake shoppe
    www.cottoncupcakegallery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those wash cloths are AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog and so much good ideas.
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOh! Everything's skulled theme! My friend would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review on two cute shops..off to check them both out now!!
    cyclona66(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete