Friday, October 9, 2009

Holiday Shopping Guide Part 10

If you are one of my followers you know that I will be writing a few reviews on Etsy shops,as a Christmas Shopping Guide Every few days - Every week I will be doing a Feature on a shop & Reviewing their item(s) for you to read & Enjoy Hopefully you will find something your looking for I myself have bought one or two items from the shops I have looked through from review.Our last issue was about our wonderful DakorahGardens.etsy.com &jennuinecandles.etsy.com ,At the very end of the reviews I will make a post linking to all the reviews for you to look through I will also be having a Goodie Box Giveaway with LOTS of prizes,these are some great Reliable shops with good quality items that are worth the money.

Today I will be Doing a review On two more lovely Etsy shop owners,The first shop I will be reviewing is DannieGlam.etsy.com She makes Resin necklaces,rings,earrings,candles & more

Here is what I got to review:



Her package arrived safe & everything in it arrived in one piece,All her items were so cute It was hard to pick a favorite.Each is very unique in its own way,professionally put together no bubbles,scratches,or dents where they shouldn't be. These are only some of her great items she can make,She is friendly & great to work with if you don't like the color of the item you want she will change it for you free of charge.This shop is Reccomended for anyone with young girls,teens or even adults on their shopping list this year for the holidays.Put "Holiday" in note to seller to get 10% OFF your purchase returned Via paypal

*Like her items? Keep an eye out WIN a ring & a pair of earrings from her at the end of the Shopping guide in our Big giveaway

Second I reviewed teresa770718.etsy.com She makes printable scrap book,note cards & other great items

Here is what I got to review:


Item arrived Via email within the hour,Graphics are very cut & high resolution they will not dissapoint.Instead of buying a premade kit at the store you can buy some of her files & print off as many of them as you please put together a personal little kit for a present for a loved one.This shop is for all scrap book lovers & everyone who loves making their own cards to send to friends.She is having a SUPER sale right now because she is moving things over to her new store you can get prinatble papers for only a $1 each, check out her store you will be sure to find something you love.

7 comments:

  1. More awesome shops! The pieces from dannieglam are really colorful!

    http://stitchnmomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reviews! Dannieglam has some really cute gummy bear earrings, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good reviews. The printable paper is neat. Don't think my printer could withstand that though since the ink would be gone in 5 minutes lol :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool review! I LOVE DannieGlam's candy brass knuckles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little stars definitely caught my eye! They're so sparkly!!

    And yay!! I love being able to print scrapbooking paper because I can have an unlimited supply of it! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Reviews,Dannie Glam is definetly a cute shop.
    I think that printing your own files is a great idea too!
    cyclona66(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete