Friday, September 11, 2009

Lesson be learned

A valuable lesson for buyers out there if you are interested in buying from a shop be sure to check their feed back if they have neg or neutral feed back from more than one person who has Bought from them I wouldn't suggest buying, I made that mistake two weeks ago almost a little bit more the seller had 2 Negative & 10 neutral feed backs I thought maybe since they had more positive everything would be fine so I went ahead & bought anyways now the seller has claimed that they sent it out,I messaged them a few days ago about this issue with no reply & I know they were on since they left feed back for others in that time frame,still haven't received the stockings i ordered for my daughter today so i disputed the item as a no arrival after many members in the Issues & promotions forum agreed 2+ weeks was long enough to wait,that finally made her reply though she was very rude & left a very nasty feed back,Some members like to wait to see their buyers feed back but it seems very tacky to wait to see weather they are happy or not & then leave rude feedback to them because they were unhappy with your store,looking through the comments she left for others this is not the first time she has done this. Lesson learned for me Be Careful when buying from certain sellers, I know for a fact I will never buy from her again nor will any of my friends or family.

Now I am out one gift for my daughter have any cute childrens items? Post them here I am looking to buy.

9 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that happened to you. Maybe you could do a "kiss and make up" with her? It's so hard to know how/when to do the feedback. It's such a touchy subject. I hope you're able to work that out. Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awful! and frustrating! I hope it all works out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a shame that we have to learn through your hardship to monitor seller feedback. I must admit it never crosses my mind to do so. But even with 100% positive feedback there can still be neutrals in there because Etsy rounds up to the nearest percentage. I'm sure you'll find an even better gift for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a shame you had this happen to you. Hope it all works out ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an awful story! Thanks for sharing, now I will be sure to pay attention!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always read the feedback, or ask questions if they are new. So far I have had excellent relations with all etsians, both as a buyer and seller. although I did lose a sale once because the woman in Holland wouldn't pay the shipping charges from the US. That was a bummer, lose the sale, but I convoes with her and I don't believe there are any bad feelings - at least not on my side.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I hate that that happened to you! It would be nice to see nuetural an negative feedback before purchasing from a seller. But it is a valuable lession to read before you by. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's crazy! I always give my buyers feedback right away if they pay. I like to give my buyers feedback straight away and I always send out the day of or after purchase unless its a sunday and the post office is closed. Or a holiday. But that's understandible.


    But here's a cute necklace for your daughter!

    Heart on the Line:
    $3
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29178820

    ReplyDelete