Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Holiday Shopping Guide Part 6

If you are one of my followers you know that I will be writing a few reviews on Etsy shops,as a Christmas Shopping Guide Every few days - Every week I will be doing a Feature on a shop & Reviewing their item(s) for you to read & Enjoy Hopefully you will find something your looking for I myself have bought one or two items from the shops I have looked through from review.Our last issue was about our wonderful Seville83 & jessica987644.etsy.com,At the very end of the reviews I will make a post linking to all the reviews for you to look through I will also be having a Goodie Box Giveaway with LOTS of prizes,these are some great Reliable shops with good quality items that are worth the money.

Today I will be Doing a Double Whammy! It is time to bring out some Jewelry shops! First I will be reviewing joyfulmoon.etsy.com She makes gorgeous bracelets,& earrings all at great prices she likes making items for weddings with pearls & fancy gems.

Here is what I reviewed:


Packaged was received quickly,packaging was so pretty & neatly wrapped like buying it from a fancy department store at the mall,She also has a very cute business card.Bracelet is very well put together her beads are high quality & look magnificent,Bracelet is adjustable which is wonderful for those who might have a smaller or larger wrist than others.She also does amazing work with pearls and velvet.Have a wedding coming up soon? I would think about checking her out for all of your jewelry needs,easy & pleasant to work with.

Our second review for today is PrettyBoutique.etsy.com She makes earrings,bracelets & Hair accessories.Love pink? Love girly girl? This store is for You!

Here is what I reviewed:


Packaged arrived fast,packaging was nicely wrapped & on a cute bracelet card holder with very fancy little pink bows holding it onto place.Bracelet is well put together & charms are evenly spaced out,She choose very beautiful pearls & small pink flower beads to make this look say girly yet sophisticated.I would recommend this store for anyone who has a Teenager or Preteen on their shopping list make them feel special & make them feel like they are not just a kid but a beautiful young adult.

***Love this bracelet I reviewed? Keep an eye on my blog at the end of the Christmas shopping guide, Two lucky winners will each win a prize goodie bag this will be one of the prizes in one of the bags.


18 comments:

  1. omggggg I LOVEEE THAT BRACELET! THE BLACK AND WHITE ONE. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your reviews make me think about my packaging. It's "ok", but I probably need to put a little bit more effort into it. Some of the packaging just amazes me!

    Well, I'm off to look at your etsy shop. Have a nice day :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really beautiful!! I love the black and white bracelet. It is time to start thinking about Christmas Shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that b&w bracelet too! Thanks for the reviews. Love reading them!

    http://peebsandroo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great review! Love the black and white bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That second necklace looks so dainty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pink flower & pearl bracelet!!! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. another excellent review. i love reading your blog :)
    -Robbin

    ReplyDelete
  9. That black and white bracelet is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very thorough review! I think, next to the actual product, packaging is definitely important!

    [inkihandmade.blogspot.com]
    [inkihandmade.etsy.com]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love the pink & gold bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic review.. Loved it and the bracelet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Pretty Boutique! Everything is so cute there! I'm gonna start asking for something from there for Christmas~! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed checking out both shops. There is something pretty for any jewelry lover!!
    cyclona66(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete