Sunday, September 20, 2009

Holiday Shopping Guide Part 5

If you are one of my followers you know that I will be writing a few reviews on Etsy shops,as a Christmas Shopping Guide Every few days - Every week I will be doing a Feature on a shop & Reviewing their item(s) for you to read & Enjoy Hopefully you will find something your looking for I myself have bought one or two items from the shops I have looked through from review.Our last issue was about our wonderful The Notable Knot & Bathgasm,At the very end of the reviews I will make a post linking to all the reviews for you to look through I will also be having a Goodie Box Giveaway with LOTS of prizes,these are some great Reliable shops with good quality items that are worth the money.

Today I will be Doing a Double Whammy! First I will be reviewing Seville83.etsy.com she makes fabric tote bags,scarfs,chocolates & does Photography.Her tote bags all look so adorable.

Here is what I reviewed:



Item arrived super fast At first i was surprised it could fit in such a small box but it was folded wonderfully.Tote bag has an even brighter Teal color then the photo's show it looks & feels great considering it is a tote bag it is considerably soft. I am picky when it comes to tote bags due to a lot of them have straps that are so small the tote bag is jammed uncomfortably sitting under your arm but her tote bags have considerably long straps which lets the bag hang at your hip,I reviewed her Tiny Teal tote bag but she has many colors & larger bags.Inside of the bag is just black with a slim pocket great for pens & pencils I know that can come in handy I am always losing mine in my bags,this will be a great gift for an art student,a middle,high school,or college student.Recommended store for Totes.

Second I will be reviewing jessica987644.etsy.com She makes children's hair accessories,Stockings & Shoes

Here is what I reviewed:


The leg warmers arrived fast,packaging was adorable it was almost it it was already Gift wrapped for the holidays with a pretty little bow & all.Item is just as cute as the photo shows,the Stockings are very soft perfect for a childs delicate skin,they are nice & stretchy so they can fit a child up to about seven i would say.She has many other designs & sells many other cute items for children there are no scratchy tags on the inside so no need to worry about that,the bats have cute little gems for eyes,I suggest this shop for anyone with young girls on their holiday shopping list. Item arrives in great condition,super soft & super adorable.She is offering 15% OFF your first order with mention of this blog.

Want your shop to be reviewed? My blog,twitter,& myspace followers will all see it (500+ people) this is a great opportunity for promotion I have friends & family who check my blog frequently for stores to shop at. Message me at burningmoon.etsy.com if you would like to send in a sample(s) to be reviewed.

Please don't forget to enter Both of my giveaways Click Here Thank you

31 comments:

  1. Good morning!!
    The leg warmers are sooo cute!
    My daughter loves wearing skirts.. would be perfect for cold weather1

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tote bag is really cute and she's got graet prices too! http://piecesofmepapercrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great items and a great review, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I found your lovely blog through the etsy forum page. Nice idea to do these reviews. I like the leg warmers too! Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the leg warmers! They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome reviews! I came here from your Etsy forum blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the leg warmers! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your review of my leg warmers was great thank you. I am always adding new things to my shop, so if you are ever looking for more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great feature! Love those legwarmers:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know at least three little girls who would love those warmers I'm sending the store to a friends email asap

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh my daughter needs some more of those (legwarmers)! Cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, the review you did on my tote was fantastic, I love it. Thank you so much for reviewing my product, it means a lot to me. Check my blog for reviews on other sellers on Etsy as well at www.Seville83.blogspot.com and keep checking back at www.Seville83.etsy.com for more bags!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the tote and leg warmers are super cute. I will probably be looking for some toddler size ones soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colors in the tote. Looks like the perfect size too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those stripey leg warmers! Great reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  16. excellent blog u have here - enjoyed reading your reviews. cute cute picks. :)
    -Robbin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look how cute the leg warmers are!!! Such a great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. With the weather getting cooler, I sure could use some of these leg warmers :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the legwarmers!!! great features...;)

    Juli~ Comfuzzled

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the pattern of the bag!
    And the leg warmers look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love them Leg Warmers..Perfect season for them..Brrr:)

    cyclona66(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete