Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Holiday Shopping Guide Part 3

If you are one of my followers you know that I will be writing a few reviews on Etsy shops,as a Christmas Shopping Guide Every few days - Every week I will be doing a Feature on a shop & Reviewing their item(s) for you to read & Enjoy Hopefully you will find something your looking for I myself have bought one or two items from the shops I have looked through from review.Our last issue was about our wonderful Craftedbydesign,At the very end of the reviews I will make a post linking to all the reviews for you to look through,these are some great Reliable shops with good quality items that are worth the money.

Today we are hitting you with a Double Whammy! If only computers had a device so that you could smell through the screen,if you were able to you would be in scent heaven This review is great for items to treat your self to an at home Mini spa,Many like myself are skeptical when it comes to buying candles & soaps online but with these two shops you have Nothing to worry about there scents are more amazing then i can explain.

Our first review today is on pepperapothecary she makes amazingly scented soaps in various sizes & gorgeous shapes for example her pirate soap that has finely detailed ribbons,cross bone & cracks in the skull.

Here is what I reviewed: Blue Pirate soap in the scent of Waxed Dragon & a Sea foam green Baby chick in the scent Plum Blossom.




A little Info on her products: Her package arrived in a matter of no time,she packages it amazingly with stuffing so that your soaps are safe & secure.Right away I could smell the soaps the package smelled amazing,& the colors were magnificent.Now onto the good stuff,speaking from someone who prefers liquid soap over bar soap her soap is amazing & I would recommend it to everyone they leave your hands feeling refreshed,rejuvenated & soft plus they smell great too.Her soaps are good for party gifts,wedding gifts,guest bathrooms,& More she does do custom & Bulk orders. Free Skull Soap with any order when code: BaconBit is used

Our second feature is on nikkicandles.etsy.com she makes candles,bath & body items,incense & more,with over 240 scents to choose from.She takes great care in creating each item.

Here is what I got to review one of her great smelling candles,& body oil samples.



A little info on her products: Arrived in two days great shipping speed,package was adorable tied in a little box with a note attached.Candle came with a set of matches which I find as a major plus for those of you who want to order candles as a gift.Candle had a strong scent that was not over powering it has made my living room smell great I would invite you to come over & enjoy the scent yourself if i could but I would recommend this store to all candle lovers including myself. Body oil smelled great as well both are very beautifully put together. Don't think she shop is just candles & oils though she has much more to offer.


Want your shop to be reviewed? My blog,twitter,& myspace followers will all see it (500+ people) this is a great opportunity for promotion I have friends & family who check my blog frequently for stores to shop at. Message me at burningmoon.etsy.com if you would like to send in a sample(s) to be reviewed.

40 comments:

  1. I think I need to leave my office now and go home to take a long hot bath with candles around the tub!

    Can't wait to make some x-mas purchases from these shops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of great shops to choose from! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a sweet little bird. Perfect guest bath soap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have lots of things that would make great gifts in my shop
    www.jessica987644.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes... I wish I could smell through the screen lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Luna :) I would LOVE to be part of the Christmas Shopping Guide!! Pick Me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome blog. Thank you so much for including me. Glad you liked the soap!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea, and the goodies look fabulous!
    I think I would like to be a part of this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great gift guide. The soaps and candle sound absolutely yummy!
    The little bird soap is so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute soaps, especially the skull, just before halloween! Great guide!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely, great soaps! I wouldn't want to use them they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. *Sniff Sniff* nope nothing, darn! they look like they'd smell great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the skeleton soap...great for Halloween. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been to her Etsy shop. She makes great stuff. Love the skull and crossbones.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's good that she packages them well. It's always fun to receive things in the mail, especially presents (even if they are for other people)!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This blog is Fab! I'm making my holiday list as we speak. Thanks for creating this wonderful blog and including me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pirate soap? Now, that's an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  18. such good information here, need to check back before xmas shopping

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great blog! Love that skull and crossbones soap!

    ReplyDelete
  20. that is an AWESOME pirate soap! i think i just might have to put that on my xmas shopping list. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those soaps are wonderful shapes! The bird is so cute I just want to hold it in my hands. Great stuff and I love your reviews. They put a great vision into my head of what the products physically are like.

    ReplyDelete
  22. such great details! wish i can smell them too! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  23. PepperApothecary has AMAZING soaps! I have ordered a couple of times and have been very impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. actually I like that bird soap a lot..it's a huge waste to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. this is so great that you're doing this, that skull soap looks too cool to use!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great gift idea. The skull is perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  27. They are amazing looking. I love them both. A really nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow sounds great! Ill have to go take a peak at those shops :0)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I had to fav the baby chick soap!!! What a great gift and a great shop!
    tickleworm
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very unique molds used for those soaps! Those are the kind you don't wanna use!
    Very niCE!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow! Those are soaps?!?! I thought they were decorations for the houses!!

    They're too pretty to be used =D

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great Review, i am ckecking out both shops products and scents right away!!
    cyclona66(at)Aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete