Friday, September 4, 2009

Holiday Gift Review

Preparing for Christmas A bit Early? Looking for shops with high quality items for friends or family members? Every few days - Every week I will be doing a Feature on a shop & Reviewing their item(s) for you to read & Enjoy Hopefully you will find something your looking for I myself have bought one or two items from the shops I have looked through from reviews.

This weeks Feature & Review is Jenn of brilliantblossomsetc.etsy.com She makes Hair clips,Head bands & crochet hats. This feature is great for if you have a little girl with long hair.

Here is what I reviewed:




Here is a little inside info on her products: Her item's are very well made & put together very professional, At first I didn't think that the head band would fit my daughter when it first arrived it looked like a wrist band but it stretched out perfectly & looks wonderful.Her head bands are very soft which is perfect for sensitive skin & for new borns. Shipping is very fast,the packaged arrived to me in a very timely manner. I recommend this shop for anyone looking for great Holiday hair clips.
A little about the seller: She is a stay at home mom to two toddlers,She gets her inspiration for her shop for her daughter.She lives in Atlanta,Georgia & She donates 90% of her profit to the American Kidney fund.

Want your shop to be reviewed? My blog,twitter,& myspace followers will all see it (500+ people) this is a great opportunity for promotion I have friends & family who check my blog frequently for stores to shop at. Message me at burningmoon.etsy.com if you would like to send in a sample(s) to be reviewed.

Please keep an eye out for more.

8 comments:

  1. Love that purple!
    http://boutiquestitches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! :) You are the random winner of Bathgasm's $15 Blog Giveaway! I will be sending you a convo on Etsy to let you know, and will be making a post on my blog ( http://bathgasm.blogspot.com ) with a link to your shop and blog. Thanks for being a follower of my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ! I'd love to be featured in your blog... I will be adding more items in the next couple of days.

    Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great blog! I can't wait to see who else you put up here! I can't believe how fast Christmas will be here! Thanks for sharing!

    http://peebsandroo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your daughter is so pretty! great review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little hat, and a wonderful idea to review others people's items. I found your blog on http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6278721

    Don't forget to check others out!

    Quintessentially x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, it looks soo CUTE!!

    Your daughter looks adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They all look like cute and nicely crafted hair accessories!
    Awww,adorable baby picture too:)

    cyclona66(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete