Saturday, September 12, 2009

Holiday Gift Review Part 2

If you are one of my followers you know that I will be writing a few reviews on Etsy shops,as a Christmas Shopping Guide Every few days - Every week I will be doing a Feature on a shop & Reviewing their item(s) for you to read & Enjoy Hopefully you will find something your looking for I myself have bought one or two items from the shops I have looked through from review.Our last issue was about our wonderful brilliantblossomsetc,At the very end of the reviews I will make a post linking to all the reviews for you to look through,these are some great Reliable shops with good quality items that are worth the money.

This week's review is on Kerianne of CraftedByDesign.etsy.com If you have children or are a DND/Magic the gathering buff this shop is for you.She makes children to teen crochet hats & beanies,Deck boxes to hold your gaming cards,Business card holders & More.

I had a chance to review her Baby Bear hat with ears in a custom color of black/pink:

On top of her review item I bought this custom stash box for my fiance:


A little info on her products:
I received this adorable Infants beanie that is black with pink inside of its ears as a review item,I absolutely love it.It is super soft stretches great so my daughter will be able to wear it for quite some time to come,& it looks amazing while on her she will definitely be wearing this all the time in winter.Shipping was amazingly fast,packing was recycled big thumbs up there it's always nice to see other's helping out the Environment.On top of her review item I also bought a Gorgeous hand painted custom stash box as a gift for my fiance,it is even more Gorgeous in person,she is great to work with & does everything she can to give you exactly what you want.I would recommend her shop to anyone looking for a stash box,a jewelry box or a beanie.
A little about the seller:
Her name is Kerianne & She is from Sunny Mesa,Arizona,She works from home with her Husband & they have five beautiful children.If there is something you want but don't see in her shop let her know she is more than happy to help.I hope that you enjoyed this review & will consider Craftedbydesign as a stop on your Christmas shopping list.


Want your shop to be reviewed? My blog,twitter,& myspace followers will all see it (500+ people) this is a great opportunity for promotion I have friends & family who check my blog frequently for stores to shop at. Message me at burningmoon.etsy.com if you would like to send in a sample(s) to be reviewed.

Also don't forget to Enter our current giveaway ending on September 18th,2009.

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the glowing review! Your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely review! That baby bear hat is adorable!

    [inkihandmade.blogspot.com]
    [inkihandmade.etsy.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the hat is cute!

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutly love the hat! and i am glad i found your blog i love it! great reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable and the hat is super cute too.
    Love the box too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hat =]

    And your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little hat!

    Jordan
    www.jpulliam30.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hat is so cute especially with the pink standing out. And, your daughter is beautiful!!

    Thank you for taking the time to participate in my giveaway! I'm off to checkout yours :)

    Rheea

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had fun visiting your blog - it's very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the little hat on your daughter!! It's so cute.

    I just love animal inspired hats of little kids =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute hats and adorable picture!!
    I also love that Stash Box..so special!!
    Great Review,Thank you;)
    cyclona66(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete