Thursday, August 27, 2009

Card Week

This week we are having our First ever blog Theme,this week we are going to be talking all about Cards!!! I know there are many card addicts out there I myself have an entire box full of assorted cards for various occasions but I could Always use more. This week I will be featuring a Etsy artist with some B-E-A-utiful handmade cards & tags,as well as showing off the card set I made just for this Occasion & Tomorrow I will be posting a Giveaway for a set of cards from a very talented Etsy artist Yes thats right Two giveaways this month (If you have not entered my other giveaway please do so).

This week I am featuring JuJu of jujuCreations,She is a Stay at Home Mom to her toddler son & She loves making colorful, vibrant and dimensional cards when Her hands are free.Get beautiful cards Stationary,or tags right out of Singapore.

My favorite item from her shop is her Strawberry Happy Birthday card:


Please check out her shop at jujuCreations.etsy.com


In Honor of card week I have created a set of cards myself,This is a one of a kind set & Available for Only $5 What a Deal. You will get four cards in total here is a small peak at what is in the set:


This is the "Penny for your thoughts card" On the front is a cute pink bow with a black button,a blue crystal heart & an amazing photograph a lone tree,Inside is the saying "A penny for your thoughts" along with a penny.

See what other cards are in this set by clicking Here

Want to be Featured next week? Fill this out & leave it in the comment section:
Name & shop name:
Short bio:
Whats your fave item in your shop?
Links:

2 comments:

  1. I love the strawberry card! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very helpful -- love the hints good job. grandmasjewelry777 -- etsy shop GMJ

    ReplyDelete