Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!

Good morning blog readers,yet again another week has gone by & it is time to feature a new etsy artist. Always remember this is random,If you did not get picked this week enter again for next week's slot.

This weeks winner is: Emily of snowflakedesign.Here is a little bio about her she creates artisan jewelry that is lush, colorful and eclectic. She loves to work with gemstones and wire but she also use glass,wood beads and polymer clay.

My favorite item from her shop is:

"Arbor necklace"


Check out her shop & Her blog at:
shop: www.snowflakedesign.etsy.com
blog: www.snowflakedesignsjewelry.blogspot.com

******************************************************
Want to enter for next week please fill this out & leave it in a comment:
Name & shop:
Bio:
What is your favorite item in your shop:
Links:

******************************************************
I want to get a jump start on putting together a small X-mas "shoppers" pick's so if you think you have items that would fit in the section of "gifts" such as candles,bags,ect please post here you would like to be considered for it.

10 comments:

  1. whoa! that necklace is awesome. i love the grapes. thanks for showing some neat stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing!! She is very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design, and even better that it's grapes!
    Heartspace has officially visited your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want to enter for next week please fill this out & leave it in a comment:
    Name & shop: Nicole Trissell Folded Jewels
    Bio: I create unique origami jewelry that started as a small scale fundraiser for my Girl Scout troop's trip to New Zealand and has blossomed from there.
    What is your favorite item in your shop: A turquoise, multi strand necklace all full of butterflies. It puts me in a summery mood.
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21802094
    Links: www.foldedjewels.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW beautiful necklace from snowflakedesign!!

    here is my entry :)
    Name & shop: Bonzai Beadwear
    Bio:
    I have always had a passion for jewelry and all things handcrafted. I love making jewelry, home goods and I also paint.

    What is your favorite item in your shop: A new sterling silver necklace that is so modern and unusual. I almost want to keep it for myself! lol!
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27728918

    Links:
    my shop:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7157960
    my blog:
    http://www.bonzaibeads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Want to enter for next week please fill this out & leave it in a comment:
    Name & shop: Recreationalart
    Bio: it's kinda long. see my blog Recreationalart.blogspot.com
    What is your favorite item in your shop: my favorites change with my mood, I guess that is how I come up with so many different ones. I do, although, LUV my Tea Time Lamp Shade!

    Links: www.recreationalart.etsy.com
    www.recreationalart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog! I would love to be considered for a feature in the future!
    Name: Katie Lamonica
    Shop: Katie's Basement
    Bio: Katie's Basement: Spreading Peace with Handmade Jewelry. I specialize in handcrafted jewelry of all kinds, utilizing everything from natural elements (gemstones, glass, metals, etc) to eco-friendly and recycled materials. So embrace your inner hippie and enjoy the eye-catching, bohemian style that is Katie's Basement. Peace and love!
    Favorite Item: Currently I'm in love with my "world peace" necklace! You can check out the listing here http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26626025


    thanks so much for your consideration! Keep up the awesome work!
    peace and love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    This is a great blog for new Etsy-ians like me.

    I'd love you to consider me for a feature
    Shop: BlueForestJewellery
    Bio: I just love jewellery - making it, buying it, wearing it. I'm just sorry I don't have more fingers for rings!!
    Favourite item: The 'Just Charming' necklace. It's simple and delicate - I think it would make a great gift for someone
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28991748

    Thanks for considering me. :)

    ReplyDelete