Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Terrific Tuesdays!

Congratulations to this week's Winner!
Stacy Owner of the etsy shop "Sphider" She sells Accessories such as key chains,cassette tape necklaces & Hand painted key holders.She is a fairly new seller to etsy but has some products that aren't seen every where I personally think her work is very cute & unique. Some of her favorite materials she likes to use is yarn, acrylic, cassette tapes, felt, canvass, EVERYTHING

My favorite piece from her shop is her Octopus painting key hanger



Please Have a look at her store & stop by her twitter page.
Store: www.sphider.etsy.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/PinkSpider1998

**********************************************************
If you would like to be featured next Tuesday please fill out this info below & leave it in my comment section.
Your name & Shop name:
What your sell:
Short Bio:
Link to an item you think is one of your best:
Link to your store/twitter/blog:

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to Stacy!

    Your new blog is looking nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that octopus!

    name: sarah
    shop name: LoveClay
    sell: Polymer clay crafts :) basically objects created from polymer clay
    bio: I'm a student trying to make some money and i saw someone's blog two winter's ago that said you could make beads out of polymer clay so i needed some cheap stocking stuffers for my sisters and went to the craft store and bought some polymer clay i figured it couldn't be hard, which it wasn't but they weren't great beads either its a good thing my sisters we're shocked i made them they looked past how terrible they were :) but I started learning the endless possibilities of clay & now specialize on polymer clay robots :D
    link to best item: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27305108
    link to store: http://www.LoveClay.etsy.com
    blog: www.loveclayblog.blogspot.com

    thanks for your consideration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Stacy! Very cute octopus.

    I would loveto be considered!
    KeriAnne
    CraftedByDesign
    I am a SAHM of 5 (2 girls and 3 boys). They range in age from 1-14. I love to make stuff, and am always wanting to try something new. My favorite things to make are baby/kid items, especially baby headbands. I never liked the huge flowers that are bigger than the baby's head, so mine reflect that preferance.
    My best item right now would be my "Midnight Blue Ring Sling" http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26440288
    My store ~ http://www.craftedbydesign.etsy.com
    My blog ~ http://www.followthezims.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I just started a new blog just for crafting and Etsy stuff:
    www.craftedbydesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning moon I would love it if you would pick me. This is really kind of you. Boy, do I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Name: Jennifer
    Store Name: Little Chick Knits
    Bio: I am a first grade teacher who becomes an avid knitter whenever I have free time (ie summer!) I love to knit baby hats for my twin niece and nephew and friends' and co-workers' babies and was finally convinced to put some of my work up for sale.
    One of my best items: www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26497460
    Store link: littlechickknits.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete