When it comes to brushing my teeth I have almost always used a regular manual toothbrush, the only time I tried an electric toothbrush was when I found some kids electric brushes on sale for $5 so I bought my kids each one and picked one up for myself. It did alright but it in no way compared to the new cariPRO Ultrasonic electric toothbrush by SmileBrilliant.
This toothbrush has five different settings which I will go over below;
1. Clean: Standard mode for superior daily cleaning. This is the mode I've been brushing my teeth with as I've found it is the setting I like the most for daily use. The clean mode gently vibrates back and forth to give your teeth gentle cleaning. When this setting is on you'll hear a gentle buzzing.
2. White: This is the most powerful cleaning mode for removing surface stains, polishing and vigorous deep cleaning. They aren't kidding when they say this is the most powerful mode out of the five settings, it vibrates at a higher speed and is quite a bit louder than the previous speed. When I brush my teeth with this setting I can feel it vibrating all the way up into my cheek bones! It leaves my gums feeling almost tingly after brushing my teeth.
3. Massage: Gentle gum pulsation mode for gum stimulation. For complete coverage, use with another cleaning mode. This mode will help with the blood flow in the gums as it gently pulsates vibrations to your gums.
4. Gum Care: Gum mode for gentle cleaning along the gumline. For complete coverage, use with another cleaning mode. This mode and the massage mode are used after mode one or two to help keep your gums as healthy and fresh as can be. This setting gently vibrates for a moment then gives off a pulse vibration.
5. Sensitive: Ideal for users who find the default clean mode to be slightly too aggressive. This gentle cleaning mode is tuned well for those who have sensitive gums and teeth. The vibrating of this setting is very gentle, it still helps clean your teeth and stimulate your gums without overwhelming your gums.
I brush my teeth twice daily, once when I wake up in the morning and once before bed. I also floss and use a tongue cleaner to help keep my mouth well taken care of, but I am not going to lie the first time I used the 'White' mode my gums felt slightly sore how much it vibrated my gums, but I haven't had that issue since. They recommend brushing your teeth at a 45 degree angle for the best coverage and results. Each mode lasts for two minutes and goes for 30 second bursts with a second or two at a time, this is so you can brush each section of your mouth for 30 seconds. The short pause in-between allows you to move to the next section of your mouth. I wish it had a slightly longer pause after a minute to make it easier to spit out any toothpaste build up in your mouth. I brush my teeth for about three minutes, I do the recommended two minutes using the mode, but I don't split it into four big sections like they show on their pamphlet instead I break it down into five. I do the back sections first then I do my front teeth as one section, I also brush my tongue. After I am left feeling clean, refreshed and healthy. I have noticed that the toothbrush is helping keep my teeth looking nice and white, which is quite nice. This tooth brush is pretty long, from the top of the brush head to the bottom of the toothbrush it is as long as my forearm which is a little awkward at first when brushing your teeth but you'll find the most comfortable way of holding it for you.
A helpful tip, I suggest turning the toothbrush off before removing it from your mouth while you are brushing, otherwise one or two of the settings (white) vibrates enough it will fling little toothpaste foam pieces all over. You also only need a small amount of toothpaste when using this toothbrush, I always rinse my brush after each use but even if you rinse it all of the toothpaste may not come off, the vibrating of the toothbrush head on this toothbrush helps prevent that toothpaste buildup. Before you use your electric toothbrush for the first time charge it for 24 hours, it will last for 30 teeth brushing cycles before it needs to be charged again. The standard brush package comes with one toothbrush, two replacement heads and a charger for $119 using this with their whitening system will give you the best results if you are seeking whiter teeth. If you are only seeking healthier teeth I suggest just buying the toothbrush. If you want to know more about their whitening kits you can read my previous review with them Here.
20% OFF COUPON CODE: burningmoontb20
Want to win a capriPRO Ultrasonic electric toothbrush of your own?
Click HERE to enter to win a capriPRO .
Rules: Open to USA, UK, Australia, and Canadian residents. Giveaway will end once it hits 25 entries.
⇨ Please note this link will take you to my profile on the SmileBrilliant website, to enter the giveaway simply fill out the form on the site. Blog comments are always appreciated and help support my blog, you do not need to comment in order to enter but if you do enter this giveaway please leave me a comment stating "I Entered" or tell me if you've ever tried a whitening product.
Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by SmileBrilliant for the electric toothbrush reviews + giveaway free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase. This post contains affiliate links.